TT-01-403053B Thrane Explorer 727 Antenna Kit
The EXPLORER 727 system uses the TT-3053B antenna, which is a mechanically steered 2-axis stabilized BGAN antenna, intended for roof mounting on a vehicle.
The antenna contains all functions for satellite tracking, including a GPS system. A single coaxial cable carries all RF communication, supply voltage and modem communication between the antenna and the terminal.
The EXPLORER 727 antenna on the roof is constantly tracking satellite positions, which provides you with a high speed broadband connection at all times.
Whether you’re engaged in military actions, live broadcast, telemedicine, video conferencing or live interviews, you need to rely on rapid response and deployable communications.
• Standard data connectivity up to 432 kbps.
• Streaming up to 256 kbps for time-critical applications.
• Supports ISDN and PSTN devices.
• Automatic spot-beam handover.
• Incorporated blocking recovery.
• Unique Word distribution in the return direction, i.e. more robust towards fading at low elevations.
• Thrane & Thrane developed High Power Amplifier (HPA) for optimal performance.
• Upgraded GPS receiver for faster acquisition times
Recommended Antenna Cable
Cable loss max: At 1525.0 – 1660.5 MHz 20 dB, (At 36 – 54 MHz 4 dB)
Maximum DC loop resistance 0.6 ohm
Max. cable length: RG-223_U-01: 14 m/46 ft, RG-214_U-01: 50m/164ft, S-07262-BD: 92m/302 ft