HN-01-9501379-1 Hughes 9201 BGAN Phone and Fax ISDN 2-4 wire Terminal Adapter
If you would like to make a phone call or send a fax with the Hughes 9201 you will need this terminal adapter.
The Hughes BGAN Terminal Adaptor plugs into the RJ-45 ISDN connection on the Hughes 9201 terminal.
rovides one RJ-11 connection for an analog phone or handset and a second RJ-11 connection for a fax machine.
This terminal adapter is used to connect any existing analogue device (phone or fax) to the Hughes 9201 ISDN port for voice communications.
Furthermore the adapter can run from power provided from the Hughes 9201 so it can operate where no mains power is available.
The Terminal Adapter plugs into one of the Ethernet ports and converts that port into an RJ-11 jack.
You can use any regular house phone with this type of application.
The phone can also be cordless if desired.
Some Features & Benefits . . .
• Simple to install and use
• Two telephone interfaces for voice or fax (cannot be used simultaneously)
• Line powered by the Hughes 9201 so no external power is required
• LEDs to indicate line synchronization and analogue connection activity
• Multiple Subscriber Numbering (MSN) directs incoming calls to either voice or fax on the Hughes 9201. MSN 1 = 4K voice; MSN 2 = Fax/3.1KHz audio